Wednesday, October 3, 2012

MR. HEISMAN IS IN THE HOUSE...THE BIG HOUSE!

 
Last year I was lucky enough to score an Autographed Michigan Wolverines Nike Authentic Charles Woodson 1997 Heisman Jersey out of a local storage locker auction.  Yesterday I completed my collection by digging up the Visitors Nike Authentic Michigan Woodson jersey at a local thrift store, an absolutely ridiculous find.  By far my favorite Collegiate football player, finding treasures like these makes the grind of "The Dig" well worth it! Go Blue! 
 
 
 
 


7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would you ever consider selling one of them to another huge Woodson/Michigan fan?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey eric i have i woodson jersey whats your email i could send you pictures

      Delete
    2. halverem31@gmail.com I would certainly be interested in the white one for sure. Hope to hear back!

      Delete
  3. I would definitely be interested in any Michigan Charles Woodson jersey you would consider selling.

    My email is

    owen.dalkeith@gmail.com

    thanks Owen

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am in desperate need of an authentic Woodson Michigan jersey for my fiancee. I have looked everywhere and can't seem to find a legit one! If anyone knows where I could find one or what I need to look for in order to make sure it is authentic, I would greatly appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do you still have the Charles woodson jersey if so can you please contact me my email is ace.low2332@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete