Tuesday, August 23, 2011

San Francisco 49ers vs. Oakland Raiders...The Gun Battle of The Bay!


What a sad weekend for Bay Area football fans.  The cross-bridge rivalry between the San Francisco 49ers and the Oakland Raiders has left a black cloud over Candlestick Park.  With more hitting in the stands than on the field and gunfire errupting outside in the parking lot, I can't help but shake my head at this disgusting violence.  After the Brian Stow beating at Dodger Stadium during a San Francisco Giants game earlier this year, I was naive to think that senseless fan violence would stay away from the Bay Area; obviously I was wrong.  My solution to the problem: My Vintage Joe Montana Player Pillow!  Raider fans can take out their aggression by pummeling Joe Montana with lefts, rights, uppercuts, headbutts, whatever makes you happy!  I promise you, Joe will still have that million dollar smile, you will feel a whole lot better, and no one ends up at San Francisco General!  I normally don't vent on my blog, just my way of giving back to the community!  Peace be with you...

No comments:

Post a Comment