Wednesday, September 28, 2011

SEPTEMBER'S FAB 5!!!


At the end of every month I will start putting together my rendition of The Fab 5, the 5 hottest items I dug up throughout the month.  It was a tough choice this month, but these are the gems that were too dope to leave out!

1.  UDA Certified Chicago Bulls Michael Jordan Autographed Jersey
2.  Nike Air Jordan Retro IV 1999 Release Sz.10.5
3.  Original 1984 Van Halen Tour of The World T-Shirt Sz.L
4.  Vintage 1990 Nike Air Challenge Court Andre Agassi Jacket Sz.S
5.  Vintage Deadstock 1993 Chicago Bulls NBA Finals 3 Peat Snapback W/Tags
Honorable Mention - Vintage Vancouver Grizzlies Shareef Abdur-Rahim Champion Jersey Sz.44




6 comments:

  1. Did you get the Michael Jordan jersey from a thrift store? There's no way. How much did it cost you? Thanks,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are the Jordan 4's for sale? Please email me your response! carl32097@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. do you still have that grizzlies jersey? and if its for sale, could you please email me at bricktammland@yahoo.com. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can you email me @ juwanb9721@gmail.com about the Nike Air Jordan Retro IV 1999 Release Sz.10.5

    ReplyDelete
  5. do you still have the 4s

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can you email me about the bulls hat antdatguy@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete