Wednesday, August 22, 2012

"I'm Too Hard For The F*ckin Radio!" - MAC DRE

 
After 10+ years of digging up Vintage Sports Apparel, there are very few things that really get my heart pumping...this happens to be one of those items.  Yesterday I found a Deadstock Original Vintage San Francisco 49ers Radio Head Snapback Hat!  This thing is absolutely ridiculous, definitely one of the coolest hats I have ever found.  It has a built in AM/FM Radio, headphones, and antena for the best reception!  IPod eat your heart out...
 
 

3 comments:

  1. hey man i have the same hat, its pretty cool i know. do you know the value of it by chance??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll buy it if you have one!my uncle would love this!

      Delete
  2. I want one if your willing to sell I'll buy!

    ReplyDelete