Monday, July 1, 2013

JUNE FAB 5! "WELCOME BACK" EDITION

 
June turned out to be a very solid month on The Dig!  I didn't pull in large quantities of items but I did manage to find more than a few Gems!  I snagged an iconic piece of Hip Hop history along with a few awesome sneakers.  I apologize for my laziness and slacking on the Blog updates; I will be posting a lot more content in the near future.  Until then, enjoy the best of what June 2013 had to offer!
 
1.  OG Vintage Adidas RUN DMC "My Adidas" Crewneck Sz.XL
2.  OG Vintage Nike Air Jordan X Steel Grey Sz.7.5
3.  Vintage Chanel Gold Chain Silk Scarf
4. Vintage San Jose Sharks Logo Athletic Splash Snapback - (SOLD)
5.  Adidas The Kobe 1 Sz.11 - (SOLD)
 
Honorable Mention
Nike Air Zoon Kobe V Chaos (Sample) Sz.13
 
 
 
 
 
 


5 comments:

  1. How do I contact you if im interested in buying something?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see the blog updated, always loved the Fab 5 feature. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How do I get that RUN DMC & CHANEL SCARF!!

    Dope

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would really like to buy the steal 10s off of you please. Contact me back asap.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would really like to buy the steal 10s off of you please. Contact me back asap.

    ReplyDelete